Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Kari-tek easy load roof rack

Cumbrian_Cali

Cumbrian_Cali

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
I have for sale a complete Kari-tek “easy load roof rack” system complete with California roof rail specific mounting kit and 1 pair of “J” cradles for The secure transportation of kayaks.
This is everything required to fit the Kari-tek rack quickly and easily to the California with no cutting or drilling required.

The rack can also be used to mount storage boxes or bike racks to the roof or the cali, the easy load capability makes it really easy to load and unload any items at a convenient and safe height.

This rack has had very little use.

Due to the shape and size of this item collection would be preferred from North Cumbria but this is negotiable.

£400

thank you

Hi I am interested in the Kari-trek. Can you tell me how old they are please.

Hi Mark,
They’re around 2 years old, with lockdown etc they’ve seen very little use

E
Hi Mark,
Hi Mark,
Excellent, yes we would like them please. Problem is we are selling our house and not likely to be able to collect them until first week in August. We live in Wiltshire and will be driving up to Edinburgh sometime between 4 to 9th August. Would you be happy to hold on to them until then? We can pay you now or when we collect whichever you prefer.

E

Excellent, yes we would like them please. Problem is we are selling our house and not likely to be able to collect them until first week in August. We live in Wiltshire and will be driving up to Edinburgh sometime between 4 to 9th August. Would you be happy to hold on to them until then? We can pay you now or when we collect whichever you prefer.
I’ve sent you a PM

Back