Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Kenwood 525 cali beach

ka4564

ka4564

Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Hello Guy's
hope you can help I have a Cali Beach with a Kenwood 525 all work's ok except for the hands free?
unfortunately i seem to have a problem - when i make a call and the other person answers the system switches from hands-free to private call - its the same when i receive a call the system again switches across. I then have to manually press the hands free button for the caller to hear me and vice versa.
i have attach a picture which clearly shows mid call that the hands free is highlighted as it should be (right hand side of the picture, pink speaker image) but as soon as the the other end answers it will switch to private call and i have to hit the hands free button again.
does anyone else have this problem?
p.s. i also have poor reception on DAB is there a better aerial to use?kenwood.jpg

Only used the phone once in ours and seemed fine, they are several updates on Kenwood site one of which is for the Bluetooth,so that might be worth a try.we did 120 miles on Monday through some remote villages and DAB signal never dropped out once.My car which has factory fit DAB drops signal at the first sign of a tree.

thanks i will look for any updates first thing and keep you posted