Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Kettering - VW van centre

Our first service has not come up yet as we have not hit the magic number of miles on the clock yet, but we brought the Cali in for a courtesy check up to exchange a faulty sensor on the windscreen washer. It kept indicating bottle was empty when it had been refilled. Replacememy at no charge as covered under warranty. They took the mileage reading then which was about 8,000 and after travelling down to Spain in Apr-May and again now, (mileage at 11,299 right this minute and we are driving back end of Sep, so another 1400 approx). I would think the Cali will beep us when 1st service is due. This far, excellent service and superb performance.

Our first service has not come up yet as we have not hit the magic number of miles on the clock yet, but we brought the Cali in for a courtesy check up to exchange a faulty sensor on the windscreen washer. It kept indicating bottle was empty when it had been refilled. Replacememy at no charge as covered under warranty. They took the mileage reading then which was about 8,000 and after travelling down to Spain in Apr-May and again now, (mileage at 11,299 right this minute and we are driving back end of Sep, so another 1400 approx). I would think the Cali will beep us when 1st service is due. This far, excellent service and superb performance.
If you go to the Multi Function Display and scroll to SERVICE and then INFO and click it will show you how many miles to Oil Change and Days for other service items.

David Miller is still alive and working in VW Edinburgh

Preston have done warranty work and servicing on my present and previous Cali. Very professional and no problems with the work carried out.

We bought

We bought our Cali from Bury in Apr 2015 and have had excellent service and advice. I highly recommend them without reservation.
All booked in.
Tempted by Norwich but want to give the closer Bury St Edmunds a go.
It looks like a lovely place to spend half a day.
Thanks for the info

All booked in.
Tempted by Norwich but want to give the closer Bury St Edmunds a go.
It looks like a lovely place to spend half a day.
Thanks for the info
We use VW Bury St Eds and so far they have been very good, they will run you into town/pick you up if you need to....mine is in beginning of Oct for a few things (replacement awning/roof sag) and communication etc very good.....