Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Kitchen tap

Ocean-Devotion

Ocean-Devotion

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
For the second time in a year, my kitchen tap isn’t working. The first time this happened VW fixed it under warranty. Due to Covid I’m reluctant to book it in just at the moment but I’m keen to empty a full tank of fresh water. ( grey water tank is empty)
Do I need to empty it? How long can I leave it sitting there? How can I empty it? Any clever suggestions/ advice would be much appreciated? Thank you

There is a drain tap in the rear wardrobe to drain it. little tip remove the watertank filler cap to speed it up

There is a handle near the gas-tank in the back. Turn this one and you will get wet feet from the freshwater that is flowing from the exit valve.

There is a handle near the gas-tank in the back. Turn this one and you will get wet feet from the freshwater that is flowing from the exit valve.
Thank you

Che k the wires on the tap switch. You can bridge them out to see if the pump kicks in. Check the fuse under the passenger seat using loz fuse list available in the download section. To empty the tank you dont have to run it all through the tap. Open the drain valve at the back

I’m struggling to see where the handle is located! Do I need to remove the gas bottle?

no just remove the shelf and look to the left

No, certainly not. It is on the outside of the tank, a big lever. I'll go outside and take a pic... Stay tuned

IMG_1228.jpeg

At least you can all see I have to find a sponge and some lukewarm soapy water to clean below the bottom shelf…

I'll tell my wife. Usually, she is telling me what to do. It's her mistake.

You will discover that when you do she tells you she already did and that you just didn’t listen.

Mike

Back