Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Koh Samui

I got excited then, I thought a California had been spotted in Koh Samui, Never seen a California in Thailand and Id dread to think how much one would cost over there as the import taxes are crazy high, im going at a guess you would probably pay £200k for a new VW California Ocean in Thailand.

Seen plenty of T5/6 in Bangkok, and see the T2 bay windows usually converted into alcohol/coffee bars around Phuket/Koh Samui. But a good spot!!! :thumb

Thai’s love their classics, they have a huge classic scooter and motorbike scene over there. Loads of cool repop parts for scooters come from Thailand.

is the bar scene picking up there yet ? had some great nights out in chewang years ago BC (before covid)

is the bar scene picking up there yet ? had some great nights out in chewang years ago BC (before covid)
Some obvious signs of the impact of Covid across the island but Chewang was pretty full on. We went there a couple of times but our hotel was south of Lamai and suitably quiet for a couple of pensioners :)

Was surprised by the number of Russian tourists there. No restrictions on Russians travelling to Thailand apparently.

thanks. i had heard elsewhere that the ruskies were back taking over pattaya. i've been to Lamai too.always liked hooning around samui on a moped or monkey bike.did the full moon party a couple of times on the speedboat from fishermans village,could never find my boat home and had to take the ferry. great days

All the kewl kidz hang out on Koh Phangan

Visited Koh Samui in the late 80's before the massive tourist development. Returned 4 years later and it had transformed.