Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Latest info from Busfest.org

L

L4mxb

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
BUSFEST NEWS – JUNE 2021

Following our latest planning meeting, we can confirm that we are now fully committed to producing a Busfest festival this year, with full regard, and subject to, the regulations that are currently, and may still be, in force at the time.

All the 'rolled-over' passes from our postponed 2020 festival are still valid for the 2021 festival, along with the additional passes that are currently being sold through our website and will be capped at the total amount of people allowed at an event, which presently stands at 4,000 paying customers. As and when these conditions and regulations change, we will adapt our quantities and festival content accordingly.

If you are one of the clubs which attend Busfest, and are on our current listing, please note that you have just 2 weeks from now (until Monday June 14th) to get your club allocation complete. If you do not reach your allocation by then, any remaining tickets from your allocation will be transferred to other camping areas so we are able to fully utilise our site allocation.

All existing pass holders MUST ensure that the vehicle registration number logged at the time of the purchase, matches that of the vehicle that you are bringing, or you will be refused entry. If you have or will have changed your vehicle since purchase, you can log into your Busfest account and change it online up to two weeks before Busfest.

All rolled-over pass holders, and newly purchased pass holders will receive a QR code via the email address that was used for the purchase, about two weeks before Busfest. This code can be printed or saved to your phone. Upon arrival at your specified gate, the code will be scanned, voided, and exchanged for your camping pass and personal wristbands. All information, including which gate to head for, will be included in that email.

Passes are unique and must include ALL persons in the vehicle that you have booked, and are non-transferable, for obvious reasons. So please don't buy Busfest passes from anywhere other than the Busfest website - they will be invalid, and you will be turned away.

There is also no facility for any additional persons to enter 'on the day' as we must have a record of everyone on site, so all attendees must be pre-booked before arrival.

We are pulling out all the stops to bring you a Busfest event this year - one of only a handful of events that are actually going ahead - so please work with us on this one and help us by making sure that you are all 'above board' and up to date with your passes, registration numbers, regulations and (very importantly!) all your C-19 inoculations, before heading on-site.

Further updates and information will now follow on a regular basis, so keep your eyes peeled for them.

Great, I've seen the announcement today and want to book to be part of the club area. I can book with code Cali19, are there any others out there who have booked too? Don't want to get there and not be in the club area!

Great, I've seen the announcement today and want to book to be part of the club area. I can book with code Cali19, are there any others out there who have booked too? Don't want to get there and not be in the club area!
I've booked for the club area but not sure who is organizing it?

I've booked for the club area but not sure who is organizing it?
I was but yesterday found out that I will not be able to attend this year Due to personal issues.
What do you need to know?
we should be camped in our usual spot which is close to the toilets and showers.
It is a good sized pitch so you will have plenty of room for an awning if required

Any other questions just ask.

regards
Paul

I was but yesterday found out that I will not be able to attend this year Due to personal issues.
we should be camped in our usual spot which is close to the toilets and showers.
It is a good sized pitch so you will have plenty of room for an awning if required

regards
Paul
Hi Paul, @L4mxb

Sorry to hear you can't make it. I think I met you in 2019 (last BusFest).
Earlier this year and even last year I offered to take responsibility for Club camping as at that time BusFest said no-one had stepped forward, but despite a coupe of emails to them they have never replied. If there is anything I can do to support the running of the Club area please let me know, as I understand that if we do not have a designated person to take responsibility we can't have a club pitch.
Thanks,
Chris

Hi Paul, @L4mxb

Sorry to hear you can't make it. I think I met you in 2019 (last BusFest).
Earlier this year and even last year I offered to take responsibility for Club camping as at that time BusFest said no-one had stepped forward, but despite a coupe of emails to them they have never replied. If there is anything I can do to support the running of the Club area please let me know, as I understand that if we do not have a designated person to take responsibility we can't have a club pitch.
Thanks,
Chris
Thanks Chris if you let me have your email address I’ll let them know if ok with you, that you will be our rep on site. I’ll also check if the same as previous years you should be able to arrive Thursday pm and stay over on the forum pitch.

thanks Paul

@L4mxb can't message you due to you not being a VIP I guess.
Let me know how best to communicate.

regards
Paul
Hi Paul sorry for the late reply, what is the procedure on arrival will I be pointed in the right direction?

Hi Paul sorry for the late reply, what is the procedure on arrival will I be pointed in the right direction?

Yes you will be directed to the club camping area. Normally there are a couple of different entrance gates depending on where you are camping, you should be told on your ticket (when you get it) which gate you should arrive at.

Hi Paul @L4mxb any update on the club camping situation? I’ve not heard anything, my offer of help still stands but Not heard anything. Thanks

My E Tickets have arrived by email is that how every one is getting them?

Got mine too :bananadance2
Anybody know how many club members are camping in the club section?

We also plan to be there - though just for 1 night though - coming Sat Even and leaving Sun evening. Some other commitments had to take priority hence the reduction to 1 day

Enjoy Busfest guys.

please post some photo for those of us unable to make it.

5 Oceans and a Beach so far.

Who else is coming? Plenty of space right now!