Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Leather seats

D

Dream Machine

VIP Member
Had my lovely Cali for a year now and loving it.....as does our 3 year old Labrador.....as does all her hair!!!! I seem to spend way too much time hoovering the seats and have decided to treat myself to leather seats. Any recommendation on where to get the seats redone??? Thanks for your help. Sue

I recently used Transcal, who did a fantastic job fitting leather seats back and front. They have a base in Bristol and Livingston. We visited the Bristol depot to decide what we wanted. It took about three weeks for the leather covers to be made up. The firm arranged a day to come down and remove the front and back seats and returned two days later to put everything back. They did not charge extra for coming to our place. I believe they travel all over the country fitting seats although you need to check this out. The only word of warning is do not switch on the electrics while the seats are out, because the airbag warning light comes on and you have to get this reset at a VW dealership. The company also deals with private jets and yachts, if you happen to have one lying around needing a refit.

Hello
You may also think about a leather seat covers.
What I have in my cali is made by French company called Safarauto.

http://www.safarauto.fr/cadres/housses-c.htm

For me it arrived with the second hand van already. The previous owner installed it to protect the already leather covered seats, not against dog's hair but against children's pizzas :lol: .

They actually look like original seats, not like covers really.
The only drawback would be, I was told by the last owner that it was very expensive, apparently safarauto make them on order only.

image.php

image.php

Back