Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Let the adventures begin!

Greg, my dealer suggested two weeks in transit so something is not right! They will need time for pdi etc of course but the build time should be similar. I too have a tow bar and alloys but standard bellows and not 4 motion.

Tom
Hi Tom

Spoke to dealer and build week 15 is now confirmed
He said hopefully late May delivery- fingers crossed- exciting times :bananadance2

Tom that’s brilliant news.
What are you planning to do first trip?
I re Kong you will pick up around beginning of April if not before :cheers

Cheers Greg, no trip planned yet, just back from a month in France and Spain living in the California so plenty for now! I hope yours is coming soon?
Tom

Dealer expects week 15 now confiscate hopefully late May :thumb

Greg, mine is now here, I am planning to collect it next week. Any news on your one?

Tom

That’s odd on the delivery we have a week 17 build and are told midMay for collection?

I understand some uncertainty with the political situation. But are these dealers just pulling dates out of the ether? I suppose logically we should be were you are Tom in seven weeks? Fingers crossed I’ll be well happy with that!

I understand some uncertainty with the political situation. But are these dealers just pulling dates out of the ether? I suppose logically we should be were you are Tom in seven weeks? Fingers crossed I’ll be well happy with that!
Dottybus, it probably also depends on demand volume. When we ordered in mid January we were told late April/early May. Fingers crossed for you.

Tom

Greg, mine is now here, I am planning to collect it next week. Any news on your one?

Tom
Hi Tom
Went to dealers today and was told it’s code 20 which means it’s in build progress and then normally 4-5 weeks from then for delivery so mid to end of May for me I think.

So p,eased yours is here - let me know how hand over goes and any tips and post lots of pictures.
exciting times:thumb:thumb:thumb

Hi @Dottybus im a build week 15 and have been told end May beginning June so you are right the dates are a bit all over the place. I hope the political uncertainty just makes them hurry up st the factory. Fingers crossed for us MY19’s.

I sat in a Cali at the dealer today and spent 5 mins just imagining our first trip :cheers

Placing orders when we all did with “B” meant to have happened, I think patience was as necessary as the two tone paint scheme in the ordering process
Gvick I think a nice trip to mersea in the summer is a nice first outing !

I do wonder how many potential buyers have been holding off because of “B”.
We might all well have missed the rush with our timing.
I wonder if the dealers will get an influx this weekend with the longish extension?

Placing orders when we all did with “B” meant to have happened, I think patience was as necessary as the two tone paint scheme in the ordering process
Gvick I think a nice trip to mersea in the summer is a nice first outing !
Agreed
I have gone mad with my planning
End June two weeks touring west coast Scotland
Then July long weekend Anglesey
Then August bank hols southwold
Then as you say @Dottybus we have to try the van out at Mersea :):):)

Hi Tom
Went to dealers today and was told it’s code 20 which means it’s in build progress and then normally 4-5 weeks from then for delivery so mid to end of May for me I think.

So p,eased yours is here - let me know how hand over goes and any tips and post lots of pictures.
exciting times:thumb:thumb:thumb
Greg, mine was 6 weeks from built to dealer but it does seem to have been held up somewhere!

Tom