Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

The long wait is over!

markusschork

markusschork

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Finally! Today was the day; we picked up our Ascot Grey Ocean from Breeze in Poole!
Everyone was so excited and we had so much fun!
Huge thank you to Emma from Breeze, who’s been outstanding at helping us!
Let the adventure begin!

E7DB7DAE-D840-48C6-8C7D-EB9214DD9A8F.jpeg

So far everything has been great, apart from a hissing sound when you accelerate. It does not sound quite right and I’ll keep an eye/ear on it.

The other thing I’m already disappointed with: the 5th seat! Who came up with that idea?? When it’s in, the van is totally unusable; you can’t get in or out, the table can’t be opened, etc. disappointed by VW to even sell it as an option

The other thing I’m already disappointed with: the 5th seat! Who came up with that idea?? When it’s in, the van is totally unusable; you can’t get in or out, the table can’t be opened, etc. disappointed by VW to even sell it as an option
If you are not sleeping in the van take the rear shelf out & the stopper in the floor rails. You can then move the bench further back & it makes the whole thing work better.
Maxcamp do an alternative rear shelf that folds - might be worth considering?

If you are not sleeping in the van take the rear shelf out & the stopper in the floor rails. You can then move the bench further back & it makes the whole thing work better.
Maxcamp do an alternative rear shelf that folds - might be worth considering?
Ah! I was wondering if someone had done something like this. Do you have a link? I couldn’t find it.