Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Levelling ramps

I use a pair of anti-slip mat :
View attachment 125227
1 layer=1 inch, folded once (picture) 2inch , up to 4 inch possible ..
multi use : traction mat snow, mud , grass + leveling ramp you can drive on and over forward and backward much easier than leveling ramps. No need to use handbrake to stay on top.
Store them rolled or flat or whatever suites the space you have. Available in different lengths from 60cm to 120cm. I have the longer ones.
Also usable as a doormat for the sliding door.
all amazon sites have it: https://tinyurl.com/yrj8rmb7
Great idea, thankyou.
I can’t get your link to work though…

Joking aside. We have a pair of ramps and in 3.5 years have rarely used them. Probably didn’t really need to use them when we did. They are bulky and we normally leave them at home (definitely if tight for space). Bought them during the 5 month wait for our van along with loads of other kit. Also bought a toilet tent that we have never used :)

Joking aside. We have a pair of ramps and in 3.5 years have rarely used them. Probably didn’t really need to use them when we did. They are bulky and we normally leave them at home (definitely if tight for space). Bought them during the 5 month wait for our van along with loads of other kit. Also bought a toilet tent that we have never used :)
Exactly the same, the toilet tent was a pita and we never used - now in the garage and likely to be binned.

ps, wasn’t joking ;-)