Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Liquid leaking out

Sonas

Sonas

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hi all
On holiday in Northern Ireland at the moment. I noticed liquid dripping out on to the floor of a service station forecourt today. It was near the front left wheel underneath the van. I looked under the bonnet and noticed liquid dripping from an open tube left side back of engine. Felt cold. Is it a normal overflow tube for air conditioner. I hope it is. Thing is it drips onto a soft material cover which is soaking wet. Normal? Or something more sinister.

Sonas

Hi all
On holiday in Northern Ireland at the moment. I noticed liquid dripping out on to the floor of a service station forecourt today. It was near the front left wheel underneath the van. I looked under the bonnet and noticed liquid dripping from an open tube left side back of engine. Felt cold. Is it a normal overflow tube for air conditioner. I hope it is. Thing is it drips onto a soft material cover which is soaking wet. Normal? Or something more sinister.

Sonas
I would have thought so. Right position for it. Not sure what the Soft Material Cover is.
Also if you have the Climatronic 3 Zone AirCon System you might see a wet patch near the Offside R side rear wheel. That is the Rear Condenser drain.

Back