Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Little table invention

CYCLOPATH

CYCLOPATH

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
My problem was, if the interior table isn't up , and you need to get to the sink, but you have a drink on the top, where do you put it.image.jpeg
The solution, was a little pull out table on top of the drawerimage.jpeg
And as it is only half the length of the drawer, when pushed back, you can still get to the contentsimage.jpeg
I used the hardboard from the bottom of a fruit tray Lidl was throwing out.

My problem was, if the interior table isn't up , and you need to get to the sink, but you have a drink on the top, where do you put it.View attachment 13595
The solution, was a little pull out table on top of the drawerView attachment 13596
And as it is only half the length of the drawer, when pushed back, you can still get to the contentsView attachment 13597
Love this sort of work around! :thumb

Vw can be expected to copy this great idea. Expect to see it sometime around 2042 in the T16.

If you spill any gin and tonic is is handily held in a multi compartment plastic tray for ease of drinking later.
Good idea.
If you buy one from "Honest Jon Acessories", you get a free straw, so you can recover that spilt gin without even removing the cutlery

They aren't attached to the lid and it's usually only when the lid is up anyway . They are just inside that rim that runs round the edge of the unit :)
To be honest, when I saw you coasters brindisi, I thaught
I wouldn't risk good Gin on that, it will fall out.
But on futher inspection, it is a big groove, holds the table, what a brilliant idea.
As I still had a bit of my fruit box left. I made a little table for myself.image.jpeg
It eaisily holds a kilo gram.
image.jpeg
Just needs a coat of red paint, or some red sticky backed plastic.
Thanks again for a great idea.

There is no stopping @CYCLOPATH now, can you come up with something where I can put my can of beer when lying in bed ? ( head at tailgate) ?

But on futher inspection, it is a big groove, holds the table, what a brilliant idea.
As I still had a bit of my fruit box left. I made a little table for myself.View attachment 13678
View attachment 13679
Does it hide the "moulding fault/unique Cali birthmark"? :D

My problem was, if the interior table isn't up , and you need to get to the sink, but you have a drink on the top, where do you put it.View attachment 13595
The solution, was a little pull out table on top of the drawerView attachment 13596
And as it is only half the length of the drawer, when pushed back, you can still get to the contentsView attachment 13597
Love ideas like this.
Also really like the red lid colour you have. Are they the ones advertised on here?

Excellent thinking here. Now, please focus your attention on a bathroom solution for the Cali! :D

As I still had a bit of my fruit box left. I made a little table for myself.View attachment 13678
View attachment 13679

Thanks , great to share these ideas , loving your red worktop protector x

Ah, but I would need a 3 meter arm
Or
Of course
To get out of my seat....far to much effort when on holiday!
And I may well have ridden a hundred miles,
Or be in an alcoholic stupor

image.jpeg

If you had 3 meter long arms and legs to match you could do the driving from the back as well!

View attachment 13679
Are you taking orders :)

Love all this sort of stuff but why not put the cup on the glass top ...... please excuse me if I'm missing something!