Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

london camping

T5WOB

T5WOB

just back from 5 days camping at Crystal palace .xmass lights were ace .and winter wonder land a must .for big kids to .

IMG_5855.jpg

Spotted you there on Wednesday night when I pitched up. Would have looked out to have a word but bl**dy hell was it cold?
Being a Newbie part of my plan was to try-out the, recently purchased, Pucer cover which. I have to say was brill (although to be honest when I booked the site some weeks ago,I had not intended to carry out a "Scott of the Antarctic" test - but it stood up well).
I particularly liked your screen cover as, I reckon, that would really complete the job in insulating the non double-glazed part of the set-up - is that Pucer?
Good to see you - maybe actually talk next time!

yes its a pucker top screen .got darren to put the black on its just for looks .windscreen is a taylor made one .sorry i did not see your calie .only did see a t4 camp up .we sleep in the roof .but her in doors does not like the heater on at night :eek: .i did have the electric heater on for as long as i could .did hit the remote why i was in bed before i got out of bed .

Can someone give me some information about the Cali in London?
Where is this where you stay?
Planning a visit so any help much appreciated.
Paul

hi its my van in the pic .martin .we stay at crystal palace carvan club site .need to book as all ways full .its a 10 min walk to bus stop bus num 3 will take you to london Oxford st .takes 40min .bus every 15min .need to walk up to the paper shop and buy 1 day 2 day 5day bus ticket .its cash only for tickets .think bus is £3.50 a day .hope this helps all best martin .

Crystal palace campsite ..if correct its caravan club and I'm not sure but my friend and ex-lifeboat crew member used to run it ...terry Barnes

Abbey wood caravan club site is apparat lay very good. My family use it regularly when visiting London. It's also close to the railway station which is 35 mins from central London.

Back