Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Looking for 2 seats

Redders73

Redders73

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hi all
Have a 2018 T6 Beach with 3 seat rear bench.

Looking for 2 single seats to make it 7 seater.

Anyone looking to sell? Light grey cloth.

Ta

I have 2 light grey from a 2016 Beach for sale but they are a little bit grubby.

Was thinking of advertising them this weekend for around £150 each.

I’m based in SE Essex.

Could send photos tomorrow if you’re interested.

Hi - if still interested. Send pics when you can. Ta

Hello, I listed a For Sale post yesterday on here.

Sorry, don’t know how to link it!

Cheers

Hi - if still interested. Send pics when you can. Ta
Hello, I listed a For Sale post yesterday on here.

Sorry, don’t know how to link it!

Cheers

Just out of interest if you add the 2 seats but on your V5 your van is a 5 seater does that not invalidate your insurance? I keep wondering this when people are looking for extra seats.

Just out of interest if you add the 2 seats but on your V5 your van is a 5 seater does that not invalidate your insurance? I keep wondering this when people are looking for extra seats.
You send your V5c , amended to 7 seats to DVLA and they will return it amended as the 5 seater Beach is certified for upto 7 seats.
It all depends what the Dealer, who initially registered the vehicle, put down as the number of seats, 5,6 or 7.
You should also let the Insurer know, unless the vehicle was register with 7 seats ( whether the seats were supplied or not ) as it might change the premium ( more passengers/ more payout ) in the case of a claim involving personal injuries

The above would apply to any California that is capable of having extra seats fitted.

Back