Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Looking for a Dealer

B

BillieB

Vehicle
Looking to buy
Hi, We’re looking to buy a used VW Camper van but we’re struggling to find a dealer in our area (SE London/Kent). Can anyone recommend one, we’re willing to travel!

SMG Tonbridge?
Beadles Dartford?
Loughton VW?

We ordered our first Cali yesterday with Matt at SMG Tonbridge. He has been great to deal with.

We have a brand new one on order from Eurovans in Crawley. David was decent with no BS which is all I want as I normally can’t abide car salesmen. I did however have a price agreed before even stepping foot on the premises.

Hi, We’re looking to buy a used VW Camper van but we’re struggling to find a dealer in our area (SE London/Kent). Can anyone recommend one, we’re willing to travel!

In my view, it is worth looking Nationally to find the right used van. Both our vans came from dealers some distance from home. No issue if you have VW warranty. The dealers both knew they would not see them again once we owned them.

I cannot recommend Beadles Dartford, they are truly dreadful. At the end of our visit i was expecting their namesake to jump out and say “smile for candid camera”.

From Lee/Grove Park we traipsed all the way to SMG Tonbridge and there found an excellent and knowledgable California dealer.

Some of the used ones on the for sale here , have warranty & some free services left.
Usually pay a lot more at a dealer.

Some of the used ones on the for sale here , have warranty & some free services left.
Usually pay a lot more at a dealer.

That’s a great way to buy if looking at used. Look for one with an extended warranty and service pack. You’ll get a good feel for how the Cali has been looked after as well.

Does it need to be a dealer? how about the preloved on this site, Calis for sale section. I have sold my previous two through here to two happy owners I think.