Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Looking for a T5.1 1 Beach - if anyone hears of anything!

Max-Felix

Max-Felix

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Loosing the will to live currently after scoring the usual advertising places endless times a day in recent weeks and slowing working my way through a long list of VW dealers to leave my details with them in case they have a trade in/part ex, older vehicle, etc to move on. Anyone else tried ringing VW dealer after VW dealer? - talk about punishment... :headbang:confused::mute

Anyway just thought I'd post up in case anyone hears of a suitable Cali in the trade or on the grapevine or in a local ad or whatever.

Needs to be a T5.1 Beach TWO seater with the 140 engine and really prefer a DSG box but a manual might have to do as DSGsvso uncommon, budget and age flexible but looking for a realistically priced example not the loopy end of some of the current asking prices.

Cheers all!

:)

Last edited:
Ocean or Beach...?

Sorry forgot that bit, looking for an SE. Sold my Beach end of last summer but need the full fat this time. :)

EDIT.

Loking for a Beach again NOT SE/Ocean.

Last edited:
Well, just when I thought I had one lined up to buy tomorrow morning it seems to have been sold, not pleased as I mistakenly thought I was first in line, hmmm....:mute

So, if anyone sees one going under the usual radar places please let me know. :)

Back