Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Looking for a used VW Cali, Around London

S

salhasan

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Hi All,

It took me some time to find this forum, I was sure that there must be a lot of enthusiasts out there! Found you finally ))

I would like to buy my first Cali and despite searching online, havent found many second hand dealers.

Could anyone recommend any dealers in or around London?

I have found this one which I fancy, though its in Exmouth!:
"174bhp 6 speed manual diesel, Cruise control. Air conditioning. Immobiliser, Front electric windows, Rear wiper, Cream leather seat trim, Side airbags, ABS. Blutooth phone connectivity. ipod and iphone dock. Mutzecap (additional roof cover for seriously inclement weather) VW bike rack. Thule roof bars. MOT June 14. 4 new Continental tyres. Full main dealer VW service history. Very clean and cherished example. 2007, £26,250, Volkswagen California 2.5 TDI PD SE 174 4dr Diesel Estate"

I am looking to spend about 25-30K.

Any tips or threads which you can point out would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Hi,

Welcome to the forum!

I think you might need to be prepared to travel if you want a good 2nd hand Cali!

I'd say this forum is probably the best place to find one, not sure there are any specific dealers in London and if there was you'd be paying a premium.

I'd say £25-30k are pretty rare, if you can spend 32-34k you get a lot more choice and you'll get a facelift too.

Rich

I would also say be ready to travel for what you want

Noted )) im ready to travel.

I would be able to push my budget to 30-32k i guess.

Ive been looking at autotrader and ebay but bot much luck with any other sites.