Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

looking for a vw camper

Hedless1

Hedless1

looking for a vw campervan not sure why these are so expensive when i can get a pukka conversion for half the money?

Lots of reasons why, yes you can get a conversion for far less money. It depends what you want and your budget of course. You take a gamble with build quality etc and certain features but if you price up a new conversion with the price of a California like for like i.e. same engine 140/180bhp, 3 zone air conditioning, heated seats, blown air heating, sliding seat/bed large roof bed in electric roof, swivel drivers seat, picnic table and chairs in doors, etc.etc plus full vw warranty on the whole thing then a california will probably be cheaper. The resale values are great too. It depends what you are after really.

I think this will suit you better than a Cali .

old camper Buick 004.jpg

try Matchbox Dinky or Corgi, my first camper was a matcbox silver vw

Obviously joined the wrong forum?

Yeah if you ask a question like that on a cali forum then a star wars quote works fine for me lol

Hedless1 said:
just looking for a fanny magnet tbh
I wouldn't bother with a Cali for that it hasn't worked for me :lol:
You would be better with a citreon saxo :thumb

done that already fella, had a Corsa with 80mm drop using apex sport springs, also had a nice set 18's that cost me more than the damn car.

mate of mine got a T5 and always with buff gurls, thinking I wanna some of that

Why not just buy a t5 transporter and put a mattress in the back :clap :clap job done

Calikev said:
Why not just buy a t5 transporter and put a mattress in the back :clap :clap job done

Tell that to VW, they might want to try a mattress instead of the thing they put in the cali as standard :x

Hedless1 said:

So that is why my Son insists on keep popping over to clean Albert ... "don't mind cleaning it, might want to borrow it one day"....

GrannyJen said:
Hedless1 said:

So that is why my Son insists on keep popping over to clean Albert ... "don't mind cleaning it, might want to borrow it one day"....
I think he wants a fanny magnet not a granny magnet :clap

What is a fanny magnet?

Is it available in the cali shop?'