Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Looking for aire recommendation France between Troyes & Dijon

Ryemslie

Ryemslie

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Hi folks, we are traveling to the south of France start of July & are looking to break up the journey. I’ll be driving another 4-6 hrs once we cross via eurotunnel so if anyone can recommend a good aire or campsite not too far from the motorway between Troyes & Dijon sort of area it would be appreciated. We will be traveling with two kids & a fair amount of kit including bikes so more enclosed the better really.

Try the app Park4night it gives many places you can stay for free.
We are with ACSI camping card it’s mainly for off season discounts but the books and app give you all the information you could ever need about all their listed sites. Costs around €18 for the year.

Park4night: so easy and French (even if it doesn’t sound like that).
Have a great trip!

thanks, we’ve used park4night plenty on our past European stints & it works well. More just wondering if anyone here has some good recommendations based on experience. Will browse park4night for sure though.

It’s not an aire but a small village campsite off the main roads. Used it twice.

Sorry then no effective recommendations but if we want a shower or other facilities, we simply drive onto a camping municipale: never once had no space and this in 10 years of traveling France and in the summer months. For us it is only to overnight because I hardly ever sleep two nights in a row in the same camperplace (aire like you name it) or camping. Unless I book a campsite for a gewoon days for the kids with a swimming pool (and then only in a very touristy area like for now in July: Île de Noirmoutier).
You can do it, you were there before :cool:
Have fun!

Last edited: