Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Looking for mental support in buying the T6 Cali :)

My view of the current situation is that life is short and it may be a lot shorter than we expect.
Buy it!
We placed an order in November.
Do it now If you have the opportunity and are lucky enough to afford the ticket price start the adventures now. Delay misses the window of opportunity, ref PhilR who missed the 199 order book and instead had to look at a 204 into March 2021 he has now cancelled his order and is getting a BMW estate. I ordered in Aug van arrived 14 weeks later VERY pleased so far and that’s without a sleep in yet. If not a Cali there are 2nd hand good coach builds out there

Sports pack on it?
I don't think so (didn't see it on the feature list..)

I think the previous owner added the decal + got black winter rims (in addition to original black VW summer ones).

Whoever they were, they've done an amazing job fitting a lot of small, super useful bits and bobs around the car. If you're here somewhere, thaaaanks! :D

I don't think so (didn't see it on the feature list..)

I think the previous owner added the decal + got black winter rims (in addition to original black VW summer ones).

Whoever they were, they've done an amazing job fitting a lot of small, super useful bits and bobs around the car. If you're here somewhere, thaaaanks! :D
Sounds like a great find. What sort of bits and bobs?

Sounds like a great find. What sort of bits and bobs?
A solar panel already fitted, bungee bellow for the pop-top roof, a small hanger for some towels inside, a gas sensor (identified by fellow people on this forum, ha!), bear lock, a cnc'ed cutting board that fits between the cooker and its lid (this one was awesome!), some additional padding in place around the gas canister, some additional bungees underneath the top of the roof (not sure but might help with hanging clothes to dry.. I only had to order a water carrier and a rubber mat for the trunk and it feels like I'm done -- already spent a couple nights out in the mountains, fuuuuun!

Well, here it is!
Love those lower black decals. That’s the look I’m going for when it arrives in Oct 21 !!!

A solar panel already fitted, bungee bellow for the pop-top roof, a small hanger for some towels inside, a gas sensor (identified by fellow people on this forum, ha!), bear lock, a cnc'ed cutting board that fits between the cooker and its lid (this one was awesome!), some additional padding in place around the gas canister, some additional bungees underneath the top of the roof (not sure but might help with hanging clothes to dry.. I only had to order a water carrier and a rubber mat for the trunk and it feels like I'm done -- already spent a couple nights out in the mountains, fuuuuun!
Did you check to make sure you have the emergency roof tie down kit ?
Spare wheel locking bolt
Looks fantastic BTW !

Brilliant. Any idea when they got their cutting board from? I’m keeping my eyes peeled but don’t fancy the metal one I’ve seen that will blunt knives...

I agree with above contributors! My Cali (whilst the most expensive thing I've ever bought) was the best thing I have ever bought! I've only had it since October '20, (and most of this time has been during lockdown) but, despite this, it has been a revelation! With the Cali., it means that if you are going to the park, you can stay there for hours despite the weather. You can go to a restaurant, order your takeaway meal and run it across the road and eat it in your little sitting room on wheels. My Cali. allows little mini adventures. You should go for it!

Do it now If you have the opportunity and are lucky enough to afford the ticket price start the adventures now. Delay misses the window of opportunity, ref PhilR who missed the 199 order book and instead had to look at a 204 into March 2021 he has now cancelled his order and is getting a BMW estate. I ordered in Aug van arrived 14 weeks later VERY pleased so far and that’s without a sleep in yet. If not a Cali there are 2nd hand good coach builds out there
Yep. Do what is right for you now. That is what we did and we are happy with our decision. But if you really want a Cali now and can get the proper use out of it, do it!!!