Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Looking to buy a California (Not beach)

T

Traveller1977

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
I know there is a lot of demand for the Cali's, but I am interested in a Cali from 2010, within 100miles of Brighton postcode. If you have one available please get in touch, we have been looking for weeks. Please PM me if you have one available, many thanks, Ian

Having a radius of just 100 miles will really limit your search, especially this time of year.

Well if the price is right I guess we could travel further if this is going to completely limit our options. Thanks,

To add to this I would be willing to go for an ex-demo so if anyone has one available now or incoming please let me know. If you also know the lead time on ordering a new one and if you know of any deals, 0% finance type offers please let me know. Thanks,

VWcampersales.com keep an on his site he sometimes gets a nice one come up. Wrong time of year really though.

Not a good time to buy. You will have to be proactive & ring van centres across the country, one will not just come your way.
Check on autotrader, a lot of van centres advertise on there as do a few private sellers.

For lead-time of a new order you will have to talk to sales in a van centre.