Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

looking to buy

R

ruben1

VIP Member
Hi my name is Ruben.I am looking to
Buy a Cali but only have about £30k
Will it buy me a facelift? Or will I have to go for a pre facelift. I'm not to worried about spec
Thanks in advance
Ruben

Well I say only £30k that to me is an epic amount but I am ready to part with it for the right van

Hi and welcome , can't help you with the priceratings in the UK as i not live there .
Hope you will find one within your budget;)

Hi Rubén and welcome, I an not sure you will get a facelift as prices have recently just shot up again on the second hand market, you should get a nice pre facelift though if you are prepared to wait.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you. I have been saving for a long time and can't wait much longer. No time like the present. Great forum by the way. Its got me excited

Thanks martin I was hoping for a facelift really
As I intend keeping it for years.
I will keep looking

Hi Ruben if you can wait 3 months I am putting mine up for sale might be in your price range if you save a little more:thumb

IMG_20150518_135854080_HDR.jpg

IMG_20150518_135901984_HDR.jpg

Hi Kev just wondering, your info panel shows an SE 174, is that out of date, or have you fitted facelift grille etc to yours?

Well I say only £30k that to me is an epic amount but I am ready to part with it for the right van

All the best with the hunt. We got a great spec LHD already registered in the UK for less than your budget 3 years back. Done nearly 30k miles in UK and never had a problem. Passenger seat swivels easy and you get the multivan dash as it was designed to be.

Enjoy the hunt!

Hi Kev just wondering, your info panel shows an SE 174, is that out of date, or have you fitted facelift grille etc to yours?

You are right I just havnt got around to changing it. SE 140.

Thanks calikev. Very nice looking van. Not sure even if I save a bit more it will be in my price range.

Don't say you'll not have a Cali?! It won't be the same without you!

I can't seem to be able to pm you kev
You need to be a subscriber (£10 a year) to gain a lot more functionality and access + a load of great discounts from VIP Partners.

You need to be a subscriber (£10 a year) to gain a lot more functionality and access + a load of great discounts from VIP Partners.
Ah that would explain it thanks. I guess I will need accessories once I find a Cali unless I manage to find someone selling up that already has loads to sell with it. I guess I better subscribe to the very helpful forum
Thanks again ruben

Back