Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Looking to purchase new California ocean

T

terry1956

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi out there. I am a long time camper. Looking to purchase a new T6 ocean and have a few questions. First of as anyone used the carbid site to purchase their van.I just did a little.test and filled the spec in I wanted and it did work out a lot cheaper then VW main site. But autobid are very light on details of delivery times and OTR extras.
I have read that some people are stating that they got discounts of 8 percent or more.I take it that this is buying on hp, which I will not be doing. So what in real life are the dealers giving in discounts on a new purchase around Sept time.
What do people think are a must have on the van and which are not worth the money.I am not interested in a flash van in fact one which just blends in with other vans and cars on the road would suit me better.
So what are your views. Thanks,michael

Hi and welcome .
Lots of treads on discounts in "buying ...."
Lots of treads on must haves , type it in the search function , alladin's cave will open as is your wallet...

I did look at these outlets, but the level of detail for options just wasn't there, leaving too many questions, so we went for the dealer route, who have a good discount and, importantly, knew what he was talking about, meaning we didn't make errors live non-swivelling seats, wrong heater, etc. Whilst finding out that comfort dash included 3-zone climate control, etc.

Back