Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T6 discount and speccing

P

Paul C

Vehicle
Looking to buy
Hi to all,

I am totally new to this but after years of consideration wish to purchase a new cali and would be interested in hearing opinion on what discounts are available and dealers you have used. Also are there any particular options that have been invaluable.

I aim to go for the 150bhp, auto, metallic blue, leather seats, electric slider, sensors/camera, privacy, shower attachment (for the dog), sat nav, cruise, awning. Configures at £55k.

Thank you in advance

Welcome. Plenty of threads on the Forum regarding the T6 purchase.
The Electric Sliding Door - very divided opinion on this. I have a T5 so I'm not making any comment but carefully consider why you need it.

https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/forums/vw-california-t6-discussion.152/
Thanks for replying. I am a tad unsure about the electric slider, but I have 2 young children who have a habit of slamming doors, thinking of this as more of a safety option more then convenience.

Hi to all,

I am totally new to this but after years of consideration wish to purchase a new cali and would be interested in hearing opinion on what discounts are available and dealers you have used. Also are there any particular options that have been invaluable.

I aim to go for the 150bhp, auto, metallic blue, leather seats, electric slider, sensors/camera, privacy, shower attachment (for the dog), sat nav, cruise, awning. Configures at £55k.

Thank you in advance
Paul it is almost impossible to summarise and you will need to have a good read of the threads and then come back with questions. There are so many variations dependant on requirement starting with the initial choice between Ocean or Beach , manual v DSG etc.

Discounts will depend on current situation for example there were deals for owners of VW's and people were able to use Drive the deal discount as a bargaining chip, these may or may not be still available. Current market and your negotiating skills will dictate.

Board has a search function but you can also search this forum using google.
I made a shortcut as below

site:vwcaliforniaclub.com

Type this in, create shortcut and then just add to it by putting a space after com and the word you want ie DSG

Get reading

Mike

Welcome to the site.
Options are so numerous, buy what you need, not what other people need!

So to contradict what I just said above.
If you are buying a Beach then the overnight heater is a must. The Vw "leather seats" aren't actually leather.
I have a loan Cali at the moment whilst mine is in for the dreaded roof repaint (again) and it has the built in sat nav, I'm finding it very difficult to use and setup, glad I've not got it in mine.
Otherwise spec away until you run out of money:thumb

Back