Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Luxemburg

R

Rowls1958

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Anyone have any suggestions for sites/stopovers in Luxemburg, preferably in the south east side of the country.

Bellcrew

Bellcrew

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Anyone have any suggestions for sites/stopovers in Luxemburg, preferably in the south east side of the country.
The following site is fine, on great bus routes into the city, quiet location with shops and garage close by,
we used our ACSI card and paid 20 euros, will return next time we are in Europe.
I have no idea if it will be open at present because of the pandemic.

Camping Bon Accueil Kat.I
2 rue du Camping
5815 Alzingen
Luxembourg
GPS: N 49°34'9" E 6°9'36"

owen_h

owen_h

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 Beach
It’s actually in Germany but right on the Mosel at Remich.

mosel-camping.de

Used it a couple of times as a stopover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rololux

Rololux

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
Most of the campsites are in the North / East, as this is the primary tourist area. Often they are run by Dutch people, as this is the main tourist market. The Mullerthal area is very nice - try Camping Cascade, although I've never stayed there as I live only 10 mins away! There is also a big site just across the border in Germany at Echternacherbruck - nothing much to do on the German side, but it's handy for Echternach, which is a pleasant Luxembourgish town. If you want to be closer to the city, try Camping Kockelscheuer - nothing there, but you can get busses from the campsite into town - public transport in Luxembourg is free, but you have to wear a mask!

If you need any other tips, let me know - I've been living here for 25 years!

Trevor Brown

Trevor Brown

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
I stayed a few nights last year on a beautiful and well located site in Hesperange.
Within easy access of Luxembourg by public transport.

R

Rowls1958

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Most of the campsites are in the North / East, as this is the primary tourist area. Often they are run by Dutch people, as this is the main tourist market. The Mullerthal area is very nice - try Camping Cascade, although I've never stayed there as I live only 10 mins away! There is also a big site just across the border in Germany at Echternacherbruck - nothing much to do on the German side, but it's handy for Echternach, which is a pleasant Luxembourgish town. If you want to be closer to the city, try Camping Kockelscheuer - nothing there, but you can get busses from the campsite into town - public transport in Luxembourg is free, but you have to wear a mask!

If you need any other tips, let me know - I've been living here for 25 years!
Thanks a lot, really helpfull, never been and as we will be passing close by, we thought we would stop over.

Swissian

Swissian

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
I stayed at Bon Accueil in Hesperange a few times. Quite nice and easy to get into the city.

Make sure you fill up in Luxembourg also as it’s possibly the cheapest diesel in the area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk