Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

maintenance regime checklists

I

icic

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
I am wondering about maintenance regimes, does anyone have suggestions for monthly or seasonal maintenance tasks that are recommended to keep a T6 Ocean in tip top condition, was just reading about rust on roof seals and how that forms part of regular checks for the poster, so got me thinking what are the other things and areas that need regular cleaning checking and prep .. windows, is there a winter prep and spring prep list, any insight to a DIY maintenance regimes and checklists would be very helpful, had a look through the site and can’t seem to find many past suggestions

some reading to get you started

Great thank you, missed that when I searched, and thank you for the roof seal info, will check that tomorrow

Great thank you, missed that when I searched, and thank you for the roof seal info, will check that tomorrow
No problem at all,
glad I could assist

Sometimes the in forum search does not turn up the most relevant posts, based on the search criteria.

Using Google quite often throws up more relevant threads / posts purely because the search algorithm used by Google is more complex.

give it a try

Good to know thank you