Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Making the correct choice?

Just spent 4 hours cleaning our 2 black cars.

the Altrea Fr is gonna be staying but the little black Smart Roadster Coupe is sadly having to go.
hope I can fit the Cali and the Altea on the drive :-/

so really you can't go to far wrong with a silver then ...??? easy to clean and don't really look to dirty as for daily use more than just weekends and most like a silver when re-sale due ,as well as no standing out to much in a crowd
or am i wrong ???

like to hear more thoughts as i have a choice with the blue as well

I took the number of vans left in a specific colour (Berghaus) as a bit of consumer research.

Silver 0
Grey 3
Blue 7

I did have an option on a Silver one that was already at the dealers but I wanted a different colour so it was Blue or Grey. The Blue is a great colour but I wasn't 100% convinced and the numbers made my mind up.

If I could have seen them all side by side it might have been a different outcome.

i think i'd go for the grey as with those darker alloys would look great.... black awning as well

I got a silver one after taking advice from a number of people that ran fleets of cars/vans (including the VW Transporters and Caravelle's we had at work at the time). Easy to clean (and don't have to clean too often) easy to sort paint issues, dings etc and good resale.

I like my silver one... although the chocolate brown looks awesome I reckon.. and shouldn't show up too much mud...

sad thing is toffee brown doesn't apear in the jan 2012 catalogue but does in the november 2011 on e but the SE in there is referred to as comfort line and lots of other options like chrome pack etc

I think Toffee Brown must have been dropped from the range for 2012, perhaps not popular enough.

If you look on the used website it's not very prevalent there.