Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

ManBags Anybody?

Love this time of year; the low cut tops and short skirts. But I sometimes worry they make me look a bit gay...........GET A RUCKSACK!
Congratulations. You have managed to offend both women and gay people in a single post. I'm sure that was your intention but there are plenty of other places for your to share your anxiety about your sexuality. Lets keep it off this forum

Congratulations. You have managed to offend both women and gay people in a single post. I'm sure that was your intention but there are plenty of other places for your to share your anxiety about your sexuality. Lets keep it off this forum

I'm a woman - not offended, except by your post which I thought was uncalled for as I think the only people likely to be offended would be those with no sense of humour.

I am deeply sorry if I offended you.........

Last edited by a moderator:
Not real men.:rolleyes:

I do not wear a handbag but I carry one. However there have been a few times when a few people have come close to wearing my normally quite heavy handbag :shocked

The missus is always having a go at me for stuffing gear in her handbag ( phone, keys, tablet etc..) For 2017 she has now refused to carry anything else for me and this weekend whilst out shopping she came back with a present for me ----- A Manbag :shocked

Not sure what to make of this, anyone else use man bags? Will friends take the P**s?

:help
Hmmm, not always enthralled when the other half starts; "do you have room for this, could you carry that etc." I figure as long as one of his plastic flexible friends lives in my purse alongside mine - well, it compensates heroically for the extra tutt he wants me to tote along...

I am surprised the homophobic comment was allowed on here, some people do not think before they post.

There was no homophobic comment. There was a comment posted in jest that to some people crossed a line.

A person felt it necessary to post his dissent. His right. This is an open and lightly moderated forum.

We have no idea how an innocent remark can be close to the bone for some people. I have read views expressed on here that portray everyone of arabic origin to be a potential jihadist. I take no offence over that. I have read views expressing anyone that is an economic or political refugee should be hung at dawn, I lust look at my mother's military medal and shake my head.

Someone expressed a view. Big deal. It's allowed.

Guess if you're Scots it's not a problem, no racial prejudice intended.

product_66033_1_orig.jpg