Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

This forum is great for insomniacs! That pee in the night

Billy

Billy

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
I am sure like many others of my age, (lets say mid fifties) you possibly wake up in the night for no reason at all or you wake at 3am for a pee?

Anyway, I have to admit that when I wake at the ungodly hour I will pick up my tablet or phone and have a read of the forum to get me off to sleep again, however when I look at the people online at the same time as me I am shocked to see I am not the only one viewing the forum.

This morning at 4.30am I was online with 14 other people ( I assume you all woke up for a pee too? )

I am sure like many others of my age, (lets say mid fifties) you possibly wake up in the night for no reason at all or you wake at 3am for a pee?

Anyway, I have to admit that when I wake at the ungodly hour I will pick up my tablet or phone and have a read of the forum to get me off to sleep again, however when I look at the people online at the same time as me I am shocked to see I am not the only one viewing the forum.

This morning at 4.30am I was online with 14 other people ( I assume you all woke up for a pee too? )
There are Forum members in foreign parts.

https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/usermap
D39E85E2-2A80-4225-937B-5C9A1E6CF19E.jpeg

Some are waiting for their Cali pick up and can't sleep :rolleyes:
:Iamsorry

There's a diffrent time zone for many forum users from outside the UK.

Back