Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Manchester.

GrannyJen

GrannyJen

Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
My thoughts and prayers with all those affected by last night's attack.

No words can ever adequately convey the pain, hurt and suffering that so many are feeling this morning.

Last edited:
These incidents seems to get to happen on regulary base now a days , a very sad thing , making harmless victims is a very brutal and useless action.
Thoughts are with all who sufferd these useless attacks.

Unfortunately no longer surprised so even sadder.

Mike

My hometown, was bombed in 1993, and again in 1998, by Irish Republicans. Their only purpose, was to spread division, harden attitudes and hinder commerce. These same Republicans, stand smug in Government today, and are praised by many (including Jeremy Corbyn.)

Unfortunately, the UK Government at the time, and since, have given too much concession to terrorism.... The terrorists should have been side-lined (or even obliterated,) when they had the means and intel to do so. In today's World, the terrorists believe that, they too can re-brand as themselves "freedom-fighters" or martyrs and re-write history to suit themselves once they've terrorised their way into power.

My thoughts this morning are with the people of Manchester, and the UK as a whole. Quis separabit!

Last edited:
Unfortunately, the UK Government at the time, and since, have given too much concession to terrorism....
It is a tough balance to get right, but when I looked at pictures of Martin McGuinness with Ian Paisley I thought that the peace deal makers had struck it about right.
The terrorists should have been side-lined (or even obliterated,) when they had the means and intel to do so.
I recall the days when the voices of selected Republican and Loyalist politicians and representatives were banned from public broadcast. It seemed to do more harm than good. I think that obliteration of a terrorist organisation is very hard to achieve (the Sri Lankan government's success over the Tamil separatists is a notable exception). More usually giving concessions to achieve peace is a more pragmatic option.

I am not saying for one moment that the actions of mass murderers are forgivable, but we do need to consider future unknown victims as well as past known victims when looking for the correct route to peace.

Very very sad day. How anyone justifies bombing and maiming a crowd of young people attending a music concert beggars belief. There are some sick and cruel people out there.

Its at times like this that I am almost ashamed to part of the human race but sadly events like those on Monday night seem to becoming part of everyday life and as individuals we seem to be powerless to stem this tide of utter brutality but I feel the media should stop calling these people "suicide bombers" instead of what they are - indiscriminate murderers. This may at least go some way to harden the public view of what we are dealing with and allow governments to take a more positive and proactive measures.
Stay Together - Stay Strong - Manchester - UK

It seems to awful to believe that someone would deliberatly target a venue with young children and young teenagers. I suppose that's naive of me to think that way - but I certainly don't believe that ANY religion would ask that of its followers.