All that matters is....

GrannyJen

GrannyJen

Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
You can get a good night's sleep.

I'm away again, currently in Hereford or thereabouts, a quick turnaround from 5 nights away last week.

As always, just so absolutely smitten with what a marvellous competent vehicle the Cali is.

175 miles from home, motorway, A road and finally 8 miles of tortuous Wye Valley B road. Everything done so well by Alfie who inspires confidence. A caravan on the back, hardly noticed it, now pitched up in the Wye Valley, a lovely dinner with my Sister in her caravan, my dogs had a great 3 mile walk through a forest, a lovely meal ...

but best of all is getting back inside Alfie, so warm, so comfortable, such a brilliant night's sleep ahead of me. This is what it is all about....

Happiness on a plate. Thank you Alfie.

You can get a good night's sleep.

I'm away again, currently in Hereford or thereabouts, a quick turnaround from 5 nights away last week.

As always, just so absolutely smitten with what a marvellous competent vehicle the Cali is.

175 miles from home, motorway, A road and finally 8 miles of tortuous Wye Valley B road. Everything done so well by Alfie who inspires confidence. A caravan on the back, hardly noticed it, now pitched up in the Wye Valley, a lovely dinner with my Sister in her caravan, my dogs had a great 3 mile walk through a forest, a lovely meal ...

but best of all is getting back inside Alfie, so warm, so comfortable, such a brilliant night's sleep ahead of me. This is what it is all about....

Happiness on a plate. Thank you Alfie.
Sleep tight!:)

and as predicted....

A brilliant night's sleep. Even Max didn't fart ...at least not that I know of :shocked

Woke up to a brilliant sunny morning and a thin frost on the ground. A beautiful October day, a great day to be alive and waking up in Alfie the icing on the cake :D

As a thank you to Max for not making nasty smells, snoring or barking at foxes during the night I took him for a nice long walk through the forest over the road. About 4 miles of forested hillside in glorious Autumn colour, wonderful.

hereford10.jpg

Back