Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Mats for the Beach

B

BikerBoy

VIP Member
Besides the official mats are there any other options?

Hi,

As we manufacture mats already for the California, i would think they fit the Beach.
I don't know much about the Beach, but looking at pictures the layout inside for the profile of mats looks the same.
I wouldn't like to say they fit though as ideally we'd need to get a set tested first.
Unless you know if the shape is exactly the same as the California?

I picked up a set of Halfords Mats, not sure of the exact model. The driver & passenger ones fit reasonably well, and the rear one fits quite well between the seats.

I'll try to post a pic when I get a chance.

Cool, would be nice to see the shape.
Didn't realise people still go to Halfords. I always thought they were twice as expencive as any other shop.

I notice looking at pics and comments that this Beach model doesn't have the kitchen. Would this mean the living area is wider than the Cali?

syrup1971 said:
I picked up a set of Halfords Mats, not sure of the exact model. The driver & passenger ones fit reasonably well, and the rear one fits quite well between the seats.

I'll try to post a pic when I get a chance.

Can we have some general pics of your van?

James

Just as an update...
We want to get some templates made for the Beach model.
If anyone is interested in making us a paper template for both the living space and boot area we will then make them a set FOC!
Drop me a message if interested.

If you can wait until next weekend I'll make you a set of templates for the 2 seater beach
If the quality is as good as the front ones I had from you last year they'll be brilliant :cool

Alasdair

Great stuff.
I go away myself from the 15th for a week so no rush.

Are all Beach models 4 rails?
If so, does that mean one mat will fit them all, or are there different variations "seats wise i guess" that will mean slightly different shaped mats?

I bought a set from campavantastic made by Brandup I'm very pleased with them.

If it is a mat for the beach you want, we normally get one of these when we arrive for a few pound at a seaside shop

41ZDHY1lChL._SX450_.jpg

Back