Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Mattress protectors for 2 seat Beach

Moresk

Moresk

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

When I collected my two seat Beach in March I fitted Inka waterproof seat covers to protect the seats and they have been excellent. As I could not find a means of protecting the mattress on the rear parcel shelf and the one on top of the storage box I just left them in the polythene wrapping they came in, and that's how they stayed until last weekend at the Lower Lode meet in Tewksbury. Whilst there I was talking with Nick from Comfortz Leisure. He told me he did not have covers for the Beach mattresses but if he could borrow them for a few days he would see what he could do. So on the Sunday morning I duly handed over the mattresses and set off of home. Imagine my surprise when four days later, Thursday, a huge parcel arrived containing the mattresses, now in bespoke waterproof protective covers. It was so well wrapped it took fifteen minutes to unpack! The covers are excellent, and made of sturdy waterproof material with a zip to allow them to be removed if required. The level of workmanship is top class, the covers exceed all my expectations and complete the protection package for the downstairs upholstered bits. I attach some pictures so you can see what they look like. Nick has provided a top quality product underpinned by excellent customer service and I would recommend you consider what will be a new product in his range, specifically for the Beach.

Well done Nick!

Why would you carry the rear bench mattress? :)
Did you know that can use the side one from storage on the rear bench? Leaving space for boxes while you sleep