Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Mattress Topper - Possible suggestion

G

gatvol

We got 5cm deep memory foam and cut that is to just over 120cm wide. This means that you can roll it up and leave it rolled on the parcel shelf in the boot as the friction caused by it gently pressing on the van side and wardrobe wall keeps it rolled up

Means that you can then easily roll it out on the downstairs bed without even opening the rear door

After 2 years of trying we have now sussed the sleeping arrangements. Her indoors, upstairs in cosy sleeping bag. Me downstairs on Ikea mattress topper with duvet. The Ikea mattress topper was cheap, chopped to size and with slimmed down duvet cover around it acting as a sheet, folds in two nicely and sits easily on top of boot with duvet on top. Hardly know it is there and can be folded down to sleep in seconds without going outside.
Pity to admit defeat with the Cali original arrangement but my old bones could take no more. Really cosy now.

I have a raskelf memory foam topper which I roll up & put two supplied elastic straps around it. I store it on rear shelf with duvet rolled up on top of it. Also easy to roll out with out access from rear.

Back