Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

me again...

Marc Oldman

Marc Oldman

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Hey again forum folks. So, help me out; it seems I elaborated a little too much about why I joined the forum in my welcome email by describing in too much detail the kind of Cali I'm shopping for(!) but, anyway, I was redirected to the 'Wanted' page but seem to have insufficient access to be allowed to post there. Can anyone give me some guidance please, so i can post in the appropriate place.

Ta muchly.

An introduction is in the wright place here , the for sale/wanted pages are to use if you got anything for sale or looking for something to buy and threads can be started by VIP members only .
If you want to buy or give a reaction on a advert , this should be able also for non-VIP .
Just get to know the forum , read some topics and the rules , looots of info to find ..you'l get allong fine.

Hi Marc,

I think Wim (HC) has said it all but firstly a big welcome from me to the forum.

I take it you are looking to buy so if it's a pre-loved, or pre-very much loved, or pre-worshipped as mine was we have a cali's for sale section.

If you are buying new and asking for advice, well lots of threads but hey, we were all new to the cali once and the options list is a minefield.

You are currently posting in the "Intro" section, which as the name suggests is where you pop in, light the blue touch paper, tell us about yourself and start asking questions, ....so.... off you go :D

Welcome Marc!
I hope you‘ find the van you‘re looking for.
Did you also search the net for other sites like autoscout or similiar? And you often find some vans at your VW dealership.

Back