Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

middle seat

M

murphy125

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 Beach
hi. I am just about to buy a beach, got 3 seats in the back, on 4 rails. We are looking to put in an extra seat in the middle. I appreciate this question has been asked before, but can an extra middle seat be fitted easily? are they easy to take in and out? many thanks

Hi, the process of putting the middle row seats in and taking them out is very straightforward. For me, the drawback is the weight of the seat. It's a fully swivelling seat and can be used facing the rear when driving, I'm guessing this is why it's so heavy, I've had several mpv's with removeable seats and could easily do it myself but I wouldn't attempt it without help in the Cali. There are people who have posted that they remove extra seats to a pup tent while camping, so perfectly do-able. When we collected our Cali the dealer carried the seat out to it by himself but his face was bright red!

I've got a brand new middle seat for sale. I've just taken it out of my new Beach because it didn't suit my application.

I need extra money more than extra seats! The sale of the seat will contribute all the accessories I "need" to buy.

I am the same as you. I am really tempted by an extra seat but I really need roof bars and maybe a bike rack first. :)