Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Kids Seats & ISOFIX

M

muttley

Guest User
Has anyone else experienced the 'tipping' problem with kids' booster seats? As the bench is so flat, my boys sometimes tip sideways in the back round sharp bends. No it isn't my driving, as it never happens in our cars, just the Cali!

I checked out the ISOFIX points (complete novice as far as ISOFIX is concerned), and they don't make any sense to me. On the 5th seat, there are two ISOFIX mounting points, which is what I would expect. On the rear bench though, I can only find two when I would expect four. This would site an ISOFIX seat right in the middle of the bench, which makes no sense.

Has anyone fitted an ISOFIX seat in the back, and if so please could you let me know how that works. Maybe I am just not looking hard enough.

Thanks,
Simon

The other isofix bracket is there on the rear seat, though it is difficult to find (and shaped differently). Have a feel around in there and you'll find it eventually!

Simon

Thanks very much - I'll have another rummage around under the seat cover.

Having gone outside and had a check, it is right behind where the seat belt comes out of the seat - feel back and up from there :D