Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Mirror Covers

Paxtonend

Guest User
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
We have a dark blue Cali T6.1 2021 with some small scratches on the wing mirrors from narrow lanes etc. We had a conversion some years ago and brought chrome mirror covers from Vanstyle. I have just looked for the same but they only have chrome covers which cover the lower half of the mirror. Although they look good they do not offer the protection we need. I thought these would be easy to find but I am struggling. Anyone got anything similar? Ta

Quick look on EBAY showed 3 suppliers of chrome covers.

I had mine wrapped with a clear protective film. Been on over three years and has done a good job.

Even these which didn't show on Vanstyle site?

Thanks I am going to call Vanstyle. These are still only half covers but they are better than the ones that just cover the bottom half.

Opposite to chrome but VW accessory brochure shows some in carbon fibre effect finish.

Did it make them shinier than the rest of the van though?
Be aware that All the aerials for GPS, FM and DAB are located in the mirror housing so any replacement covers should be plastic and not metal or you might have problems with any built in SatNav or radio.

Did it make them shinier than the rest of the van though?
No, I had the bonnet and bumper done at the same time and it’s not noticeable at all. It’s quite thick compared to a wrap but you can’t tell it’s been done unless you really examine it closely.