Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Model Year 23?

Thanks. So the optional storage net AND the isotop fit in the roof as long as the front opening is removed?
Hi Tim
I’ve just finished fitting an isotop and have the storage net.
All appeared to close fine when looking from the inside. Closed the hatch and got out. The roof was up on the passenger side. So went back in, raised the roof slightly and went back out to take a look. It looked like the material on the passenger side was a bit more scrunched up compared to the drivers side, so went back in and pulled the front of the canvas right back and closed it again. All good from the outside this time.
One thing I started doing (before installing the isotop) was tucking the hanging part of the storage net under the edge of the mattress as it was annoying me, dangling in the way!
Anyway, the storage net didn’t cause any issues/difficulties closing the roof or hatch with the isotop.

Has anyone received a MY23 with the new bellows material? Maybe a little too soon if the transition was the 3rd week of Sept.

Has anyone received a MY23 with the new bellows material? Maybe a little too soon if the transition was the 3rd week of Sept.
I just posted the same question:

nobody has one yet at the German Caliboard forum as well.

Back