Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Monting table on the londer side

P

PeterKe

Vehicle
T5 Beach
Hello,
it's possible to mount the table on the longer side on new California Beach T6.1. I want it on my T5, too. So, can anybody make me a photo of these two parts or get their number, please?
Another question is - I thnik that I have read somwhere that the rail on T6 is diffirent that is on T5. Will it then fit to my T5?

Hello,
it's possible to mount the table on the longer side on new California Beach T6.1. I want it on my T5, too. So, can anybody make me a photo of these two parts or get their number, please?
Another question is - I thnik that I have read somwhere that the rail on T6 is diffirent that is on T5. Will it then fit to my T5?
Look underneath your table,
you should have two fold out fixings (slivers bar with a blacks plastic end) they are usually folded back underneath the table into retaining clips, once folded out the table clip into the long rail (only need to use two table legs) ?

Have a look at this thread

Sorry for me English - maybe I wrote it wrong.

I know how to use the table ;-) But on T5 they are only 2 and You can mount the table only with shorter side to the rail. But on new T6.1 they added another 2 and now You can also mount the table with the longer side to to rail.

F0ysutbQ6mL5Q30Z.png

The part number should be marked on the part circled in red ?

Back