Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Side fixing table

CannonDale

CannonDale

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
any one know if it is possible to get a bracket to allow the table stored in the door to clip into the rail on the non opening side in the living area of a beach. I did search but found nothing. thanks

any one know if it is possible to get a bracket to allow the table stored in the door to clip into the rail on the non opening side in the living area of a beach. I did search but found nothing. thanks

There should be some flip out black nylon arms ready fitted at the "square end" of the table that fit into the slot.

If you stand the table up in the van is it the right height to connect to the rail? only asking as on the SE model up to about 2012 the door table came with attachments to connect to the kitchen units, but after that date the table came with shorter legs so its a better height to use with the tailgate chairs, but now the wrong height to connect to the kitchen unit.
Just wondering if the same change was made to the beach.

If you stand the table up in the van is it the right height to connect to the rail? only asking as on the SE model up to about 2012 the door table came with attachments to connect to the kitchen units, but after that date the table came with shorter legs so its a better height to use with the tailgate chairs, but now the wrong height to connect to the kitchen unit.
Just wondering if the same change was made to the beach.
Hi, My table is slightly higher that the rail, I have found a part number that might be the brackets for this. Have just emailed the local dealer, see if they come back with anything.

Snowy, thanks for the fast response but there are no plastic bits that flip out on my table[/QUO

Our 2016 Beach had them and I think yours should but hey ho this is the strange world of VW quality control;)

My April 2016 Beach came with the Ocean table, the dealer had to pay for a replacement table with the correct plastic clips.

Just found this from a previous post, these are the correct part numbers for the table.

Little update on my table.

My 2016 Beach came with a table from an Ocean pt no 7E7861171B
Instead of Beach pt no 7E6861171A

Today I collected and paid for the correct table from Smg, and am now awaiting an agreed refund from my supplying dealer.

Just found this from a previous post, these are the correct part numbers for the table.

Little update on my table.

My 2016 Beach came with a table from an Ocean pt no 7E7861171B
Instead of Beach pt no 7E6861171A

Today I collected and paid for the correct table from Smg, and am now awaiting an agreed refund from my supplying dealer.
Odd how mine does not have the clips, there are no holes where the clips should be either.

Check the part numbers above, it does sound like you have a table for an Ocean.

Back