Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

More oil chat!

your profile still says T4, I think it is T6.1 now ?
too many people with too many earworms..
T6.1 has sensor(s) measuring oil quality, depending drive style and miles dashboard may warn you to do oil service after 1 year or even earlier.. Also 2 types of oil : normal and longlife.
But if you sleep better after changing oil yourself and getting rid of old oil and washing your hands and everything els that got dirty .. and if you don't care about the environmental impact.. you should go for it. If something keeps you awake at night it has to be solved. I just follow instructions of VW and have other things that keep me awake at night.
Pod won't be rushing to change his profile from T4. (still got the T4 Cali).

your profile still says T4, I think it is T6.1 now ?
too many people with too many earworms..
T6.1 has sensor(s) measuring oil quality, depending drive style and miles dashboard may warn you to do oil service after 1 year or even earlier.. Also 2 types of oil : normal and longlife.
But if you sleep better after changing oil yourself and getting rid of old oil and washing your hands and everything els that got dirty .. and if you don't care about the environmental impact.. you should go for it. If something keeps you awake at night it has to be solved. I just follow instructions of VW and have other things that keep me awake at night.
You are funny :happy

Back