Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

My California

Leeky

Leeky

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Our first California and we love it,
We sleep up too, dogs down below, got topper, windscreen cover, and today got brandrup utilities pocket system and carpets though local Vw dealer
We want side bars, what do you think Crome or black?

image.jpeg

Congratulations :thumb

Black bars definitely, contrast with the white.

We sleep up too, dogs down below, got topper, windscreen cover, and today got brandrup utilities pocket system and carpets though local Vw dealer

View attachment 16297
Gorgeous Cali. It looks very smart.
Go for the genuine VW side bars as there can be issues with the jacking points being obscured on some non VW bars. We have the chrome bars and they look great.
image.jpeg
Good luck and happy adventures.

So there you have it Leeky. It's a unanimous conclusion.......black or maybe Chrome!

hi and welcome. nice looking van
We fitted our Caddy white van with chrome VW bars but black VW bars were not an option when we added ours. If fitting today would go for black, (we were told by our tyre fitter that some no VW bars caused jacking issues)

Definitely black. Just down the road from you Leeky - we'll look out for you and give you a wave!

Whatever you get, the van will look lovely :D

Enjoy, enjoy and enjoy again. I simply never stop smiling when I am away in Albert, why my face is aching today ....

The van looks lovely, so does the smile in your posts :D

View attachment 16297
I'm a New Zealander. Black and white are our national colours. Go for black of course.
Ps I hope your dogs are border collies.

image.jpeg Looks like my van also parked on the sea front in Exmouth just newer. When you get your bars please post a phot to help me with the same dilemma.

Back