Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

My GC's First Service- Open Recalls?

• Thread starter EuropeanVanderlust
  • Start date
EuropeanVanderlust

EuropeanVanderlust

Vehicle
Grand California 600
We are taking our GC600 for it's first service (since we have owned it) next week. It is time for an oil change. We were curious if anyone knows if there are any current, open recalls- ours is a 2020 GC600. We ask as, in addition this is our first time having a car serviced in Europe as well. In the USA, I know when I would take my Audi in for service they would do everything- I never had to ask- update software, perform any recall work, and take care of the maintenance do, including a multi-point, full inspection of the car- plus wash it!

We have lower expectations for service in Slovakia, but I know from dealing with many things related to our home reconstruction, the more prepared we are and the more questions we ask the better the outcome.

We are ready to get the van serviced and back out on the road shortly after!!! After 4 weeks in the Baltics we are ready for 4-6 weeks in Croatia, Slovenia & Italy!

Many Thanks!

And the kitchen tap replacement?
It’s not a recall. It would be replaced under warranty only if it exhibits the fault. Just like the rear brake light seal.

It’s not a recall. It would be replaced under warranty only if it exhibits the fault. Just like the rear brake light seal.
Thanks for the website link!

Unfortunately I have both issues, but the van is out of warranty so....