Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

First Service

W

Wondering Star

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Our T6 Beach is due for its first service, just had letter from purchasing dealer Robinsons in Peterbough.
As we are still shielding and the van is presently SORN if we don't have it serviced for a couple of months how does that effect the warranty.
Its covered 9000 miles and has largely been trouble free.
We live in south Cambridge so it will mean an hours drive to the dealership and a wait in the showroom for a couple of hrs, something I'm not able to do at present.
Any thoughts?

Our T6 Beach is due for its first service, just had letter from purchasing dealer Robinsons in Peterbough.
As we are still shielding and the van is presently SORN if we don't have it serviced for a couple of months how does that effect the warranty.
We live in south Cambridge so it will mean an hours drive to the dealership and a wait in the showroom for a couple of hrs, something I'm not able to do at present.
Any thoughts?
It shouldn't be a problem. You could check with VW Customer Service for peace of mind and possibly something in writing.

Any thoughts?
From VW UK website.
Screenshot_20200611-094629.jpg