Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

My ideal VW California Beach for 2 adults and 1 child !!! (Pictures)

Great pics - thanks for posting..... and by the way... GREAT choice of BEER!

Hi Fred. Can you tell me what the bench is resting in please. I can see you have cut an Ikea shelf but what is it held in place or testing on? Thanks Steve
Hi Steve, I'm sorry but i don't understand what you mean... I'm not very good in English, I try to understand the sentence first, and if I can't, I use google translate. And there the translation doesn't mean anything. sorry.

Hi Steve, I'm sorry but i don't understand what you mean... I'm not very good in English, I try to understand the sentence first, and if I can't, I use google translate. And there the translation doesn't mean anything. sorry.
I’m sorry Fred! You have a bench above the fitted bench which I think you have said was from IKEA cut to the right size. I have a Beach myself and I can’t see what you are resting it on. Are you using the window sill? Have you made something for the edges to fit onto? I hope this helps?

@BALLANGER Fred , je pense Steve demande a le quelle support vous avez monteè le IKEA tablet.

Edit : @SteveL , now having read the posts above , guess he gave it away a few posts above ...

Last edited:
I’m sorry Fred! You have a bench above the fitted bench which I think you have said was from IKEA cut to the right size. I have a Beach myself and I can’t see what you are resting it on. Are you using the window sill? Have you made something for the edges to fit onto? I hope this helps?
Good evening, ok I understood !!! To make the child bed, I used an ikea board and furniture legs. The set is placed on the multiflexboard. Take the time to read the post since the beginning, I have already detailed what you ask. I put links and pictures.

IMG_0714.PNG IMG_0715.PNG IMG_0717.JPG

Good evening, ok I understood !!! To make the child bed, I used an ikea board and furniture legs. The set is placed on the multiflexboard. Take the time to read the post since the beginning, I have already detailed what you ask. I put links and pictures.
Great thanks Fred!!

a good improvement would be leather seats, improved headlights as standard. and from what I have read better service from dealers. F

AEF69B60-9867-49EB-89A1-463A3074BC6D.jpeg 776F6AD8-7863-4A96-8D8A-0349CD2C28FB.jpeg 2BAB1B28-DC5E-4C9B-84C7-E7E0C74E0522.jpeg 1AFA44DB-9CB8-497E-AB51-39C2BC8F6EE6.jpeg 83A891B6-0D79-49F7-BA7C-6650D9BBB94D.jpeg 5C4DE77B-ABC4-4BC6-97CB-CB5FA23D7AE6.jpeg After almost 1 year of use, I will evolve the beach on this offroad look !!!

I bought new wheels

Last edited:
943A0265-44DC-42BC-A172-B53F6E9F0487.png 049C446E-B6C0-4162-BF6E-8207CED8AF4C.png
And maybe +30mm lift? Looks fabulous! Sont quoi les jantes/pneus?

I will put latitude cross michelins in 235/55 103 H, and for the lift I think for spaccer shims, we can adjust the height by slice of 12mm.

Back