N72 valve issue

Meoncoast

Meoncoast

an Ocean by the Sea
Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
I thought I would post this as it may help others telling you my issue with my moo/ N75 valve. I notice the odd greeeing noise back in the summer coming from our van sounding like from in the engine bay behind the radio. usually at slow speeds especially in traffic. on reading the forum I was convinced the issue was the Moo valve. In October took into the van into SMG but the fault would not replicate itself and nothing on the plug in on he way of faults. Over the next few months noise becoming more frequent (and driving me mad) Into Breeze Southampton, as rear breaks very squeaky,Asking them about the noise as well, again no engine faults on plug it but noise present and apparently valve has been changed/modified since my Cali was built (Registered June 2012). So replaced it a issue sorted I am sure it drives better at low speed as well.

Last edited:
now 1000 miles since Moo Valve / N75 valve replaced and no noise issues and now smooth running in traffic
Moral in story is even if computer says all ok and no faults recorded do not given up on getting it fixed

Last edited:
possible but that is why the Breeze looks after the van, now 57k and the clock and no cow Mooing since replaced

Last edited:
I think we have the moo noise on turning engine off so will get it looked at. But has anyone had an accompanying noise from the area of the speedo. The accompanying noise sounds like a bee stuck in there.

Back