Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

NA12 blackberry (or is it damson? or nearly black)

GrannyJen

GrannyJen

Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
About 2pm, narrow road near little haven, pembrokeshire,you gave way for me and I stopped and said hello :)

How often do two cali's meet on the same stretch of single track road?

Hi, GrannyJen ... Not sure about yours but my sat-nav delights in taking me down the narrowest of roads. If they are all the same it may be more likely than you imagine ... You never know the next time it may be Cornwall or the Highlands of Scotland. Nice to meet you ... Drive safely ...

see you around,
Alex and Julie.

calialex said:
Hi, GrannyJen ... Not sure about yours but my sat-nav delights in taking me down the narrowest of roads. If they are all the same it may be more likely than you imagine ... You never know the next time it may be Cornwall or the Highlands of Scotland. Nice to meet you ... Drive safely ...

see you around,
Alex and Julie.

Top tip Jen - ignore the first turn the Sat Nav offers, most are set to shortest route, even if you fiddle around with them.

Here Devon we have applied the rule of ignore the first turn and take the second and that normally keeps you on less windy roads :)

Sat Nav here has tried to quite literally take us through and down farmers tracks

James

It took me into a farmers field at Hartland :D

I wanted to go direct from hartland quay to the lighthouse, checked my I Pad, which is my stalwart for navigation, saw a little road, set off down it and then asked Albert's Sat Nav to direct me the rest of the way. Should of stuck to the I Pad.

Still, the cows were very nice about it :lol:

Back