Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New AdBlue fix on T6?

Had my 150 done on Friday. Range estimate was showing as 6000 when I picked it up

Good afternoon,

Before the summer holiday I asked my dealer to fill up AdBlue. I can't remember what it said then, but I drove about 8,500 km and still have 3,500 km to go. I have a 10 L can at home, but only 7,5 l needs to be refilled.

The van is due for a service, which I booked in for the 22/11/2019. As part of this I will ask them to fill up AdBlue. After 36,000 km and 2 years I managed not to fill up AdBlue yet :)

Regards,
Eberhard

Had my first free fill today it’s now showing 4500 miles and that’s same miles travelled after the FIX was uploaded

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Many thanks. I'll give it a try at my local non commercial van VW centre.
Well I finally got to test this yesterday, with the AdBlue indicator warning at 1400 miles to go.

I popped in to my local VW Non Commercial Vehicle Centre to ask them if they can top up.

They double checked with VW UK.....there is no way that a non commercial centre can claim against a commercial vehicle warranty!

They could top up the AdBlue at a ridiculous charge though!

So this voucher is only going to get used when the van goes in for servicing.

I'm betting that VW UK are gambling that many owners simply do not bother.

What form of certification did anyone receive regarding the AdBlue upgrade and entitlement to 8 fill ups?

Reason I'm asking that none was provided at the time but an "I'll email it to you" undertaken on Cali collection.
Probably just a fob of by Robinson's Peterborough yet again.

I received an A4 sheet with an area for each refill which they stamp each time

same here.
I've just discovered that you can only get the top ups ay a VW Commercial Vehicle Centre. Mine is 25 miles away, so costs more to drive to collect the top up than it is worth. I'll only get to use when at annual service.

We’re about 6 miles away and pass close by regularly although I made sure I was under 500 miles remaining before I refilled

We’re about 6 miles away and pass close by regularly although I made sure I was under 500 miles remaining before I refilled

So did I, but I think they only put 10litres in...

Back