Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New additions

Damn. Who stolen your rear lights!

Thanks,

Does anyone have a seikel winch fitted, strongly considering fitting one with a lift kit and skid plates. Also would like a snorkel for right hand drive. Any help or advice would be much appreciated.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Mick

You need that air adjustable suspension :)

Does anyone have a seikel winch fitted, strongly considering fitting one with a lift kit and skid plates.
If you're seriously considering a winch under your Cali, you may want to consider this one from terranger.de. It offers both front AND rear operation. Seikel's is only a front winch.
You do realise that a separate hand winch is lots cheaper, and has at least as many uses as an on board winch?

I'd be very interested to hear what you had to modify on the rear spoiler to make it bike rack compatible ..

Regarding the Seikel winch; some where on this forum is a mention of avoiding a winch on the front of a Cali as it adds weight and can reduce front clearance. The Cali is already quite a heavy beast. Sorry,can't remember where it is. My 2 cents/pence worth...

Awesome job. Looks very personalised. :thumb:thumb:thumb

Can you share some pics of the spoiler mod during and after please?
Thanks, will post the pics when I do it. Put it on hold as decided to travel across the south coast with the kids. Will be doing it next month as I work offshore.

Looks very clean. I like the white vans with black graphics a lot. Have you considered making the B posts in black as it extends the window graphic making the side profile look longer and sleeker? I have a Onyx white T6 204 DSG on order and intend to do something very similar to you. Black awning, black bars, black 20" rims and possibly the black arch extensions. Also the black side graphics look great. But I want to lower mine. I've seen a few lifted vans as well and they look sweet. It's nice to make your van individual and that's the great thing about the Cali.

image.jpeg I know this isn't a production vehicle - I think just a concept, but I think it looks good in side view with the B post in black and the darker arches and sills. Reminds me a bit of the Audi Allroad look. This would look good lifted a bit more.

I have been trying to find arch extensions, please send me a link if you find any.
Have been in two minds about the be pillars, will give it a try and see how it looks.

I went in to order the 204 DSG T6 and this was available at the time, when they told me up to a 5 - 9 month build time I just could not wait that long. The T6 is so much better looking I think the new dash is great and so much more extras available on it.

Post some pics when you get it kitted out.

Regards,

Mick

image.jpeg The only arch extensions I've found are the VW accessories ones. You can see them in the catalogue available on line. They are black self coloured black. I guess you could have them painted gloss black or even matched to the colour of your van with the correct paint. They do them for both T5 and T6. I'm planning to do a quick photoshop shortly so I can visualise this before I go and do it. I do like the look of this van. The dark sills and arches make the whole vehicle look quite chunky and tough looking IMO.

How did you get on modifying the spoiler? I think it's a great idea as it does make the rear of the van look much more sporty. Also I'm looking forward to seeing your black bike rack. I think this might be another thing I will do. Could you have had it anodised instead of powder coated?

Here are some images I found on the Internet. The VW accessories brochure has a T6 on the cover with the arches fitted...

image.jpeg image.jpeg

They are also for sale through VW accessories. See the on line brochure that you can down load as a pdf.

Not sure if I can fit them with the sportline front splitter on, all the ones i have seen fitted are on the standard bumper:(

Back